Wednesday 29 February 2012

....dipping ones toes.

It is a far far scarier thing I do now than I have done before but here goes, a bit about what makes me tick just to kick things off.  
Wacky,  that probably sums it up really.

The title?


Spinning is like a blood transfusion or walking over Dartmoor (which I don't do as often as I'd like) It's the one time when my mind stops spinning as the hands take over.
A tangled web is not only the state of my mind but aludes to the freeform crochet I delight in creating.  There are no rules to tie me down or pin my spirit to a tree.  I can fly and soar with this faster than any other creative drug I have tried before. 
Is Scarily, you have no idea how.  
Great because for the first time in my life I think I am ready to say this is me, take me or leave me I am what I am.  

Now to do some mundane work so the new (second hand) dishwasher can get up the stairs tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Creative drugs rock. You go girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strange to think all this start for both of us because of the influence of one remarkable woman. God bless grandmothers every where.

      Delete